Monash Business School is delighted to announce LEE International Women in Leadership Scholarships. Scholarships are provided to as many as four (4) MBA applicants per cohort
LEE International Women’s Excellence Scholarship is designed to encourage and support professional women from any part of the world in their pursuit of the Monash MBA.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme in the field of Business Administration.
Monash Business School, Australia
Value/Duration of Award
Each of the four scholarships is valued at up to $24,000.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship at Monash Business School.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- An applicant of the Monash MBA Program in Australia
- A female international applicant: this scholarship is not open to Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement:
You should meet one of the following criteria:
- You have achieved a satisfactory level of performance in an English subject at Year 12 or equivalent level. This means a study score of at least 25 in units 3 and 4 in any VCE English subject.
- You have studied in an institution where English is the language of instruction and assessment for the entire institution (subject to the details in the University’s admission policy)
- You have undertaken an English language proficiency test within two years prior to your study commencement date and have achieved the following results:
- IELTS – minimum test score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6
- TOEFL – minimum test score of 550 with a Test of Written English score of at least 4.5. Internet-based TOEFL overall 79, Writing 21, Listening 12, Reading 13, and Speaking 18
- Cambridge English Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) Minimum test score required: A grade of ‘A’
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English Minimum test score required: A grade of ‘C’
- You have successfully completed the Monash University English Language Bridging Program, or equivalent programs, at the appropriate level.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Applications for 2017 intake close November 30, 2017.